Job Responsibilities & Duties
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
• Follow industry best practices while coding and unit testing.
• Stay updated with current technologies and coding methodologies.
• Should be a solution provider (provide end to end solution)
• Should appreciate the Agile methodology
• Should be competent to manage working in tight schedules
Qualification & Required Skills
• Essential: Golang, Data Structure and algorithms, Design Patterns, Troubleshooting and Analytical skills
• DB: SQL (MySQL), NoSQL (Redis), MongoDB
• Experience of IPC libraries & protocols like gRPC, Apache Thrift, REST, WS, JSON
• Exposure of Agile development and DevOps methodologies
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
• Graduate Engineer or equivalent experience knowledge.
• Experience 1-6 years
If you enjoy working in fast paced, dynamic working environment and have prior experience as Golang Software Engineer, we want to hear from you.